There is a possibility of staying in the vineyard Isle Saint Pierre, and of living at the rate of the seasons of the vineyard and some wine.
Two holiday cottages, The Shelduck (le Tadorne) and the Hoopoe (la Huppe), exist and shall allow you to meet passionate and generous owners.
Shelters, completely high tides-feet, were former housing reserved for the staff of the domain. Updated to receive the visitors, it has all the modern and necessary comfort to allow your stay to be unforgettable. Welcomed by the owner who lives near the cottages you will live right in the heart of this the Camargue's vineyard.
Ideally situated between the Rhône and the sea Méditerrannée, our holiday cottages are in the door of the Regional Natural reserve of the Camargue, rich in a unique territory with its fauna and its flora particular.
Take advantage of the charm of the domain by walking or by bicycle, we have picture's road (45min by foot) dedicated to tha visitors. In 20 minutes you can go fishing or have session of solarium with our small port of accosting at the edge of the Rhône. Without mattering Via Rhona who goes along Isle Saint Pierre for the most keen on bikes. And, do not forget to go to our shop to discover all our products ...
- By car, at the following address:
Domaine Isle Saint Pierre, 13104 - MAS THIBERT - ARLES, France
Coordinates : Latitude: 43.519132 ¦ Longitude: 4.738616
- By the public transportation: see on PACA Mobility
From Arles or from Port-Saint-Louis: the stop "Domaine Boisviel" of the line 21 Cartreize
- By Via Rhona
- The Shelduck/Le Tadorne (6/8 people)
The Shelduck is adapted to the people with reduced mobility with all the comfort planned for that purpose. It consists of:
- An open-plan kitchen on the dining room with oven, refrigerator-freezer...
- A dining room with furniture of Provençal type, sideboard, big table, wood stove...
- Two parental roomswith a big double bed
- A room with two single beds
Equipments for the children can be also given.
- A corner stay with two "sofa beds" for one person each
- Two bathrooms, the one with bathtub and shower adapted to the people with reduced mobility and the other one with shower.
A washing machine is also given in your accommodation.
- An outside small house is given to store bikes, material...
- The Hoopoe/La Huppe (2/4 people)
The Hoopoe consists of:
- A dining room with typical furniture Provençal, sideboard, big table, wood stove, and a kitchen area equipped with an oven, a refrigerator-freezer, a dishwasher...
- A parental room with a big bed
- A corner stay with two small beds serving as sofas
- A bathroom with shower and toilets
- A garden with table and chairs, swing...
Opening of shelters:
All the year
|High season (june to septembre)||Low season (october to may)||Household prices (can be done by your own for free)||Rent set of leanen|
|Le Tadorne||750€ a week||550€ a week||50€||10€|
|La Huppe||550€ a week||350€ a week||50€||10€|